Book your agenda for the 11th edition of WWM AMERICA Chicago: 30 April - 2 May, 2018!
This year we are pleased to host 250 international winegrowers, bringing their best wines from: Italy (Abruzzo, Apulia, Calabria, Campania, Emilia Romagna, Friuli, Lombardy, Marche, Piedmont, Sicilia, Trentino Alto Adige, Tuscany, Umbria, Veneto), France (Alsace, Beaujolais, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Corsica, Languedoc Roussillon, Loire, Provence, Rhone Valley, Southwest), Spain (Castilla y la Mancha, Castilla y Leon, Cataluna, Galicia, Rioja, Madrid, Valencia), Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Argentina, Chile and Australia!
A great opportunity to increase your network! Importers, Distributors and Retailers will join us from all the USA, Canada and South America to be part of WWM 2017.
WWM AMERICA 2017 SPECIAL FEATURES:
- WALK AROUND Tasting exhibition and buffet
- MASTER CLASS Ribera del Duero & Rueda
Discover the meaning of “vino auténtico”
Presented by Felipe GORDON, US Director
- MASTER CLASS Beaujolais beyond clichés, the ten crus
Presented by Anthony COLLET, Head of Marketing and Communication
- MASTER CLASS Mastering the Language of the Languedoc
Presented by Christy CANTERBURY, Master of Wine
- OFFICIAL DINNER with all participants
- MASTER CLASS wines from Castilla y Leon
A Journey of Discovery: The Extraordinary Diversity of Castilla y León & Duero Valley Wines D.O
Presented by Nora FAVELUKES, Leading Authority on Imported Wines to the United States
- MASTER CLASS Conte d'Attimis-Maniago - winegrowers in Friuli since 1585
Presented by Marco CALLIGARIS, Export Manager